Nothing is wrong if it feels good. Damn straight, if it feels good, do it I say !
Though the road feels rocky. It sure feels good to me! a great quote by the late Bob Marley
Cheating on a good person if like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock. Cheating is just disgusting, if you want to be with someone else, leave the person you’re with and just do it if it feels good. There’s no need to stay in a relationship you’re not happy in just to make yourself or the other person feel good.
Do what you should do.
Eight toxic people you should just get rid of in your life,
1. Those who spread negativity. The essence of a toxic and untrustworthy friend
2. Those who criticize you all the time. They have nothing better to do and are so unhappy in their own lives they feel the need to bring you down to their level.
3. Those who wast your time. Time wasters, when you want to get shit done you need to get that shit did. Don’t waste your time on time wasters. They’re a waste of time anyway.
4. Those who are jealous. Jealousy is the root of insecurity. Insecure people in your life bring negativity tenfold. So get rid of them.
5. Those who play the victim. Victimization is a new thing in todays society, woe is me is just another form of selfishness. Beat it.
6. Those who don’t care. Enough said the better.
7. Those who are self-centered. I have a friend who is a close friend though he is self-centered as fuck. I love him but I know he’s no good for me to be around so I rarely hang around him. They suck the life out of your own happiness and pump themselves up to feel good about their own. So watch out for this type, they’ll creep into your circle of friends without you knowing.
8. And lastly, those who keep disappointing you. I know we should learn this from the first time but sometimes its hard to say goodbye to a friend. Especially when they’ve done something to let you down. It’s a tricky nickle and I don’t wish it upon anyone but I say if they let you down once, forgive and forget, twice, start to watch out and third I’d personally give them the flick. There are more people out there worthy of you time than people like this. YOU are worth more.
This is a funny one but a good one. Sometimes we get so caught up in our anger or hatred of someone that we’ll go out of our way to post something negative. Not only is this a pretty Juvenal sense of insecurity but it’s also a form of internet bullying. The age-old, If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all, should come into play here. If someone on the internet really pisses you off, the best thing you can do is ignore it. That in itself will piss the other person off even more as they’re not getting a reaction out of you.
Be smart, not stupid. Be happy, not angry. Own Yourself.
Who would’ve thought hey, Oprah Winfrey coming in with a golden nugget. Follow your feelings. If it feels right, move forward, if it doesn’t’t feel right, don’t do it. This can be used in pretty much any scenario in your life. Think about it before you act but make sure it’s worth reacting to. If you have a dream, follow it. If you want to be a famous musician, start learning and mastering your instrument. If you want to be the best salesman in your company, read everything you can on selling and truly apply yourself. If it feels right, and you really want it, chase it. It’ll be worth it in the end.
This one is from a book by Daniel J Levitin, The Organized Mind. A great book which I’ll throw a link to HERE. Attention is the most essential mental resource for any organism. Take note and get the book. It’ll change your perspective on life.
The worst battle is between what you know and what you feel. Feelings are a tricky thing and we follow our feelings in almost every aspect of life. But to be truly successful you need to follow not what you FEEL is right but what you KNOW to be right. It’ll be hard to put this into practice at first but once you get a grip on the idea you will start to notice a shift in your life. Things will become easier for you, not harder and as your not as emotionally invested in it you won’t be as bummed out if you do happen to fail. But chances are if you follow what you know. And not your feelings you’re going to win 99.999% of the time. Trust me in this, it really does work.
Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night. You ever notice that once you KNOW what you want it’s easier to start attaining what it is you want, You become obsessed with it. You become drawn to it. Your research everything you can about it. For example, say your passion is, again I’ll use the musician theory. Once you DECIDE you want to become a famous musician it’s a lot easier to pick up that instrument and practice as hard as FUCK to get better and better because you have a passion and goal that you want to attain. Follow this feeling and put it into practice in ALL areas of your life. You’ll start to notice 2 things. 1. Things will start happening within what you want and new opportunities will present themselves to you and 2. You’ll become happier because you are actively chasing what it is that you want. Your serotonin levels will boost up and you will feel unstoppable and that is a GREAT feeling to have.
This will be the last one in this post. There are literally THOUSANDS more quotes out there on sites like Pinterest or Facebook that you can check out and I could really go on for hours with these types of quotes, but as I don’t wanna bore the shit out of you I thought I would keep it just to these few.
But I did think this little iddy biddy baby one is a great sign off for this topic. Bad vibes don’t go with my outfit. It’s very simple. Bad vibes are just plain shit and who would actively want them. Especially when they don’t go with your outfit. Chase good vibrations, chase happiness or let it come to you. Chase being the best version of yourself that you can be. Because without that you are going to feel lonely and unfulfilled and that’s something I really don’t want for you.
I want you to be happy. I want you to look the world in the face and say FUCK YOU, I AM GOING TO OWN MYSELF. That is literally what this site is all about and I really hope you enjoy the content I am bringing to you.
Make sure you pick up your copy of The Organized Mind, I’ve linked it HERE for you to grab. It’s cheap but it’s full of useful and great tips on the latest brain science to demonstrate how people excel—and how readers can use their methods to regain a sense of mastery over the way they organize their homes, workplaces, and time.
I thoroughly recommend it.
Please leave your comments below and Let’s discuss some of these awesome quotes.
Love & smiles,
Sign up for the FREE mailing list HERE!