The Stress and Anxiety Toolkit
Deal with stress and anxiety using CBT techniques today!
Now only $47!
Who is the Stress and Anxiety Toolkit for?
The Stress and Anxiety Tookit is for you if:
- You would like a comprehensive set of practical tools for dealing with anxiety, stress and negative thoughts
- You recognise that stress and anxiety are often linked with issues around self esteem, assertiveness and difficulty in making changes and you would like a set of tools which doesn't just stop at dealing with stress and anxiety but also shows you how to address these issues
If you want to tackle stress and anxiety in the fullest way then it will help you to learn how to deal with the related issues. Anxiety and stress don't just grow out of thin air! They relate to your own view of yourself, of how others see you and of what your abilities are. That's why a comprehensive approach to anxiety and stress will involve advice and suggestions on how to improve your self esteem, act assertively and make effective changes in your life!
The CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) techniques in the Stress and Anxiety Toolkit provide the ideal basis for tackling all these issues in a related comprehensive way.
What is the Stress and Anxiety Toolkit?
The Stress and Anxiety Toolkit is.
How to use the toolkit
You can use the set of practical guides in the way that is most helpful for you:
- For example, you might start by working on the anxiety program AWAKE from Anxiety and then move on to one of the other guides that you feel is important for you such as the Low Self Esteem - How to Deal with It guide
- Or you might start with the CBT Techniques to Beat Negative Thinking guide and then move on to the How to Be Assertive Guide
- Or you might start with the Changing Your Life - A Practical Guide and then try one of the other ones!
The Stress and Anxiety Toolkit gives you the tools to take control of your life again in the way that is most appropriate for you focusing on the issues that you choose in the order that you want to approach them!
This is a lifetime resource - you will find that you can use one of the guides and then come back to it or another guide at a later time when that seems to be most relevant!
The guides complement each other.
Each time you try a new one of the guides, you are likely to see resonances and links with one or more of the other topics and you will see how related underlying techniques can be used to cover a range of different related topics!
This will extend your knowledge base, help you to develop your skills and increase your confidence that you can deal with the different personal development issues involved.
How do I know the techniques in this guide will help me?
The Guides cover areas which are commonly related to stress and anxiety and use consistent proven approaches which helps you both to tackle each individual area effectively and to develop your understanding of how the different areas relate to each other:
- The guides make use of CBT (cognitive behavoural therapy) techniques. CBT is a recognised psychologically and practically based model for dealing with anxiety, stress, depression and issues relating to self development and self perception. It is used in America, the UK and elsewhere to help with these issues.
- Independent research provides evidence that the approaches recommended by CBT are helpful and effective in dealing with these issues and it is, for example, one of the researches recommended and used within the National Health Service in the United Kingdom.
- Some of the guides also make use of ideas from Motivational Interviewing. This is a pragmatic approach to dealing with problem habits developed in the USA which has been used effectively to combat a range of different problem habits and addictions. The approach dovetails well with CBT and both can be used in combination to help you make important changes in your life.
Get the entire Stress and Anxiety Toolkit NOW at a massively
Purchase the entire Stress and Anxiety Toolkit now for only $47
The usual cost of all the items you will receive in the Stress and Anxiety Toolkit, if purchased individually, would come to a total of almost $100. However if you purchase the Toolkit from this webpage it is currently available at a massively reduced price.
See what you'll get inside,
1.) Awake from anxiety ebook- a 5 step program for dealing with anxiety and panic.
2.) CBT techniques to beat negative thinking ebook - a guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques for tackling negative thoughts and problem situatiions.
3.) How to be assertive ebook - 5 approaches for improving your assertiveness.
4.) Low self esteem and how to deal with it ebook - 5 tactics to improve your self esteem.
5.) Changing your life (A practical guide) ebook - How life coaching can help. 5 modules specifically desinged to change your life.
6.) 50 life coaching exercises ebook - additional ebook of helpful exercises
15 Day Money Back Guarantee
When you purchase the Stress and Anxiety Toolkit from this website after clicking on the link below, you are covered by a NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason whatsoever you are unhappy with your purchase, just request a refund within 15 days of receiving the toolkit and you will be given a complete refund.
Deal with Your Anxiety Now and Get All the Benefits of Dealing with Underlying Issues of Self Esteem, Assertiveness and Learning to Make Changes too!
Purchase the full Stress and Anxiety Toolkit
The 6 ebooks comprising the Stress and Anxiety Toolkit are now available for immediate download.
Click Below to Purchase Now!